Post Care – Fillers
Post Treatment Instructions
• Redness, swelling and bruising is completely normal and may increase over the next 48 hours.
• Avoid alcohol, Aspirin and excessive movement in the injected area for two days to reduce risk of bruising.
• To reduce bruising or swelling you may use ice packs at home for up to 15 minutes out of every hour for the next six hours.
• If you experience a cold sore following your injection call the office for a prescription that will help reduce the duration of the sore.
• Until the initial swelling and redness have resolved, do not expose the treated area to intense heat or extreme cold.
• If a visible lump is seen or felt after the procedure, please call the office.